Residential Asbestos Removal
Clean and Gone is an EPA Accredited Agent who also offer Asbestos Removal solutions to domestic clients. Using the stringent methodology we have developed for our commercial works, we have trained and WorkSafe approved teams to solve your Asbestos problems at home.
Our service includes:
- Providing a Fixed Quote for Asbestos Removal based on Hazardous Materials & Asbestos Audits, Tender Documents & Site Visit
- Supply of Documents such as a Control Plan and Safe Work Method Statement
- Use Highly Trained and Qualified Staff – all Supervisors are WorkSafe approved.
- Liaise with WorkSafe & the EPA
- All asbestos waste is disposed of at EPA approved landfill sites.
- Provide Waste Transport Certificate
For projects requiring above 10m² of bonded Asbestos Removal, it is a Worksafe requirement that an Occupational Hygienist inspects and clears the site. For residential projects Clean and Gone will arrange for an Occupational Hygienist to inspect the site and issue a Clearance Certificate (for jobs >10m² of bonded asbestos), giving you peace of mind that all asbestos has been removed.
Clean and Gone will arrange an Occupational Hygienist to supply air monitoring and a Clearance Certificate for all friable domestic removal jobs.
Our Asbestos Division offer the following Asbestos Removal services in and around Melbourne:
- Asbestos Sample Testing & Report
- Switchboard Removal with Electrician
- Asbestos Containing Vinyl Floor Tile Removal
- Asbestos Containing Blackjack Glue / Adhesive Grinding
- AC Sheet Removal
- Asbestos Cladding Removal
- Asbestos Eaves Removal
- Asbestos Roof Removal
- Asbestos Shed Removal
- Asbestos Garage Removal
- Asbestos Ceiling Removal
- Asbestos Bitumen Removal
- Asbestos Membrane Removal
- Asbestos Fire Door Removal
- Asbestos Flange Removal
- Friable Asbestos Removal